president & CEO, Targetgov
Author of “The Basic Guide to Government Contracting: How to Sell Your Services and Products to the U.S. Federal Government” (book & Kindle)
• Author of “The Veterans Business Guide: How to Build a Successful Government Contracting Business” (book & Kindle)
• Interviewed on MSNBC and quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Inc.com, TheStreet.com, USAToday, and Inc. Magazine
• CEO & Founder of TargetGov which focuses on government procurement and related business development and marketing services including creating effective Capability Statements, successful minority certification, contract development (IDIQs, GSA Schedules, etc.), business development, proposal management and development, and contract administration.
• Created the Government Contracting Institute, offering both in-person and virtual instructor-led classes.
• Expert author with over 200 articles regarding government contracting and business development published in local, regional, and national publications.